On Sunday 1 October, we open our doors at Indaver Willebroek for anyone who wants to see what happens to their blue PMD bag! To ensure everything runs smoothly, we are working with registrations.
The event will be held in Dutch.
What is on the programme?
► In the hall, you can brush up on your knowledge about sorting and recycling via interactive set-ups. Think of VR glasses, experiments, games, and videos. You will also find information on the gigantic problem of 'plastic soup' (billions of pieces of plastic float in the ocean every day) and how sorting at source and high-quality recycling can partly prevent this problem.
►During the tour of the PMD installation, you can see how we do our best to sort the enormous amount of blue bags that arrive here every day into 16 different fractions.
► For the children (up to 12 years old) we have fun attractions, such as a bouncy castle, (fake!) tattoos, colouring, petanque, Kubb ...
► Be sure to visit our job stand with your family. Maybe your brother, sister, father, mother, daughter, son,... will find a job that suits him/her.
You can register for timeslots between 10:00 hours and 17:00 hours and you can arrive and leave whenever you want within your chosen timeslot.
To visit the Openbedrijven Dag it is mandatory to register in advance!
Hint: to find the confirmation email, check your junk mail or spam.
- Arriving at the site directly is not allowed!
- A shuttle bus will take you from the parking to the site in 5 minutes.
- The shuttle bus departs from the car park of the Car Inspection Willebroek. The address is Hoeikensstraat 1/B, 2830 Willebroek. You can park your car, bike or scooter there.
- Are you on foot? You can also start your visit at the car park of the Car Inspection Willebroek.
- Only wheelchair users (and drivers and co-drivers) may park in the car park at the front of the Indaver Willebroek site. The address of the site is Boomsesteenweg 199, 2830 Willebroek.
The course of the day
- At the car park, you will be given a flyer with more info about the event.
- You complete your visit in the time slot of your choice.
- Children smaller than 1 m. and/or younger than 6 years old are not allowed in the installation.
- Children should always be accompanied by an adult in the installation.
- Persons with a pacemaker may not enter the installation.
- Preferably wear sturdy, closed shoes (no stiletto heels).